NAMED “BEST COMMUNITY IN THE NATION” BY THE NAHB & “THE 2018 BEST IN AMERICAN LIVING™ AWARDS”
Just three miles from the Atlantic coastline, a shimmering lake and graceful causeway mark the entrance to Bay Forest. Nestled into 400 acres of woodlands and meadows surrounding the Collins Creek tributary off the Indian River Bay, this year-round community of single-family homes and villas artfully preserves the natural surrounding environment and enjoys resort status with first-class amenities, including free shuttle service to the beach.
This active community boasts an elaborate clubhouse with pool and grille, and second clubhouse setting with state of the art fitness building and yoga studio, outdoor pool with bar and separate recreation barn. A tennis center, putting green, indoor pickle ball courts, bocce ball courts and community potting shed with herb gardens play host to the many resident groups that come together for social gathering. A private pier with boat launch into Collins Creak and miles of paths and trails wind throughout the community’s neighborhoods making jogging and cycling a community event.
AT A GLANCE
- Location: Bethany Beach, DE
- Year Opened: 2006
- Status: Active
- Community Size In Acres: 430
- Total Number of Units: 944
- Units by Product Type: 589 Singles, 355 Villas
- Amenities: 2 Community Clubhouses, Recreation Barn, State of the Art Fitness Center, Tennis Pavilion, Herb Garden and Potting Shed, Private Pier, Putting Green, Community Fire Pits Miles of Paths and more…
- Community Website